Have you seen a vehicle passing a stopped school bus?
Now you can speak directly to the public about the dangers that are created by drivers who fail to stop for the school bus by entering the School Bus Safety Video Contest. Grab a camera and some friends and tell us what’s in store for your bright future, and that drivers should stop for your school bus!
Submit a 1 to 3 minute video that demonstrates school bus safety and the importance of motorists stopping for red lights on school buses, and be entered to win cash prizes for yourself and your team.
Contest closes November 20, 2017. All submissions need to be sent through the form on this page or to email@example.com by 11:59 PM AST by November 20, 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
The official rules for this year's contest are as follows:
- Have parents’ permission to enter the contest (under 18 years of age);
- Create a video between 1-3 minutes in length;
- Fill out the Video Contest Registration Form below;
- Upload your video to YouTube and send the video URL to firstname.lastname@example.org (the video must be public);
- For the purposes of this contest, the age categories are broken down as follows:
- Elementary: Grades Primary to 6
- Junior High: Grades 7 to 9
- High School: Grades 10 to 12
- For groups with members that fall under different age categories, your group must enter the category respective to the oldest group member;
- Judging for each category will be done by our partners and gold level sponsors.
- Only winners will be contacted.
The Video Contest closes November 20, 2017. Contest winners will be announced in December (TBA).